Monday, September 10, 2007

Blogging

Ok, so I have to admit, it is going to take some getting used to to remember to blog everyday. I get sort of caught up in my day to day activities to remember to write down my thoughts on the computer. I guess when I get into the routine of it all, then it will become second nature. Since I've been doing it these past few days, I've realized that it isn't really all that bad like I thought it was going to be. It's also really easy to do. Just sign on and write! Kind of like I'm doing now. I'm sure I will begin of thinking of more interesting topics pretty soon. I just have to get used to it. Then I'm sure I'll have everyone just DYING to read my blogs and post comments! Ok, maybe not, but I'm sure they'll be more interesting than this! I'm almost positive. How could they possibly be any worse? Believe it or not, I am usually a pretty good writer, it's just that I'm not used to blogging or keeping a journal or diary. As I think about, I usually don't even express my thoughts at all. If I get mad at someone I usually say how I feel, but as far as writing my daily thoughts down, I felt it didnt work. I guess I was never the type of girl to hide her diary under her bed under lock and key and burst into tears when her brother stole it and told his friend she has a "major crush on him"! I'd rather say a few words and get it over with. Less time, less writing. However, I'm going to work on this blogging thing. I may discover something about myself!

1 comment:

MJM said...

yea, this blog thing isn't as bad as i thought it might be, its just hard to come up with ideas on what to write about