Monday, September 17, 2007

I Heart Football

Many people find it odd to find out that my favorite sport is football. For those that have known me for a while, it is not hard to figure out why. I have been around football forever. My brother played football and my mom and I went to EVERY SINGLE GAME he ever played. So not it is just ssomething that's...in me I guess. I understand the plays and everything, and love confusing my friends when they attempt to watch a football game. At the same time, I impress guys with what i know because they never expect a girl like me to know anything about sports! Since I've been here, I've gone to both games. The first was a disappointment, true, but they redeemed themselves in the Jacksonville State game(even though one of my friends got hurt and will be out for 5 weeks! ;-(...) . My family is also a family that throws the huge Super Bowl party that ends with half of us upset and the other half with so much pride as if we were the people actually running the ball out there! That leads to the screaming, yelling, and excitement that I LOVE. I even have the Monday Night football ringtone!

2 comments:

MJM said...

hahahahaha, yea i wouldnt expect that from you. there is some like feeling people get when they watch football....it makes them do crazy things

Wendy said...

me tooooooo!!!!