Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Calculus is dumb. Period.

Today I took my first test. I have to admit, I almost panicked. I made myself have a study session. After my group got together yesterday, i went straight to my room (after getting something to eat) and hit the books. The test was in Calculus so I decided to get all of the other ssubjects out of the way first. Then I started going over my Calculus notes and discovered something very important. Taking notes in a math class is pointless for me! I just got the book and started reading. And when my head started hurting about 3 hours later I stopped. I almost fell asleep so I grabbed a redbull and started again. Keep in mind I had had a cafe latte just hours earlier. I managed to finish my history paper thats due on Friday and finish studying. When my headache didnt go away I decided it was time to stop. The class started at 9 :10 the next morning so I set my alarm for 7. I got up at 7:30 and looked at my book more. I went to class...cool, calm, and collected. Well, not really. I took the test and actually think I did well. I don't think anyone HATES math as much as i do. Like....WHO in the hell discovered all that crap? And that leads to my next question. WHY?? Somebody had too much time on their hands to think of all that mess. Seriously. WHY would you do that!!!! Im really angry right now. Isn't addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division enough!?!

No comments: